Special Day 2 : My Birthday

Yey, happy birthday to me!!!! XD

Even though honestly...I don't feel anything special with my increase age -.-
(maybe because we're in fasting month? I can't eat much -____-)

Anyway, even though I'm already 19 years old, I don't feel any need to force myself to become more mature. (My mom asked me this morning -____-")

My wish(es) for my new age:
1. Hope I'll get bright future in the place where I stay (faculty of dentistry) with my friends
2. Hope I'll get red sport hoodie (I want it since it's Akashi's color >__<)
3. Hope I'll get Kuroko no Basket fanbook that I've been ordering at Kinokuniya
4. Still wish for PS 3  XD
5. Hope next semesters are not annoying like last semesters (seriously)
6. Hope my allowance money can get increase (yeah, really HOPING)
7. Hope I'll find the most delicious Vanilla Milkshake in my city (and please not really expensive)
8. Hope my hobbies such as basketball, swimming, liking anime & manga, and playing video games stay same even though I'm becoming adult
8. Well.....just hope for the best for me, my family, and the world

Little bonus :
>This is happening at morning
Mom : Happy birthday, dear!!! Wish you all the best!!
Me : Thanks, mom. :)
Mom : May your college is running smoothly and you can graduate on time
Me : Amiiin!! XD
Mom : And may you don't like anime, manga, and video game again. Also, may you don't like those characters in your manga again.
Me : Hey hey hey!!! >___<"

>Also at morning
Lil' bro : Morning, sis! I'm going to school, okay!
Me : Hey, wait! Don't you have anything to say to me?
Lil' bro : Huh? What? Is there anything that I need to say?
Me : Nah, forget it. (Maybe he forget)
Lil' bro : Okay then, I'm off. Oh yeah, sis!
Me : Hmm?
Lil's bro : Don't forget to treat me, okay! I want shabu-shabu at Mall Kelapa Gading or steak from Pepper Lunch. Bye, see you!!!
Me : WHAT?!! You.....little brat!! (He just remember that I must treat him eating, not my birthday? Geez, what a nice little brother you are *smile)

>This is happening at afternoon
Dad : Happy birthday, sweetie!!
Me : Thanks, dad :)
Dad : Why you don't say anything this morning?
Me : I thought you heard what mom said and you just feel it's not really necessary to congratulate me
Dad : Nah, actually this morning I forgot even though I already remember it last night. Hahahaha
Me : Really, dad.... -_____-"




Well, overall....this day has been amusing so far ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment