Kuroko no Basket 30 Day Challenge : Day 15


Day 15. What would you like to say to the mangaka, Fujimaki Tadatoshi, if you get to meet him?

If I get to meet him?
First of all, I'll say.....
"Fujimaki Tadatoshi-san, you're a genius!!! XD
It's really a cool manga!!"

And then,
"But I've to ask you, is it really your intentional to give MANY hints of shonen-ai inside the story? No, I don't dislike it...*uhuk I love it *uhuk....and....I can't help but wondering....how come Kuroko is more cute than a normal girl? I love it him very much, but...how come his skin is more bright and smooth than a girl? -__-" "

Lastly,
"Anyway, thank you for creating this manga for us, especially for the fangirls. Thank you for creating such wonderful+sexy+hot+cool+handsome+...etc characters for us. No kidding, I love to kidnap one of your characters. :P Please continue this amazing story! (*uhuk in many ways *uhuk)"

Now that's what I'm gonna say to him :)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment