Kuroko no Basket 30 Day Challenge : Day 21

Warning : Don't read if you want to stay "normal"! >__<

Day 21. Your favourite OTP(s)?

Oh~ Finally this question!!

I'll answer this happily!! <3

> Aomine Daiki x Kuroko Tetsuya
> Kagami Taiga x Kuroko Tetsuya
> Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya
> Kiyoshi Teppei x Hyuuga Junpei
> Generation of Miracle x Kuroko Tetsuya (c'mon, you don't expect that I'll say it one by one, right?)
> Midorima Shintarou x Takao Kazunari (don't care who is "S" and "U", they're hilarious. That's all)
> Wakamatsu Kosuke x Sakurai Ryou


I guess that's all!! XD

Wait a second....don't tell me...all that I wrote are....
well, you've been warned :P

P.S : sorry, I don't notice that Day 21 has 2 questions. So...it's a little late :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment