Special Chapter in my Life

Before I start this, I should explain a few things.
Yes, it's about that "troublesome boy" again.
Yes, in my last post about him, I said that I already get over him.
Honestly, even in my holiday there's no single day where I'm thinking about him. I forget him, okay?
But it happened....

So...it happened two nights ago.
I had a nightmare + nice dream. Confuse? So am I.
But suddenly, I (me in the dream) stood in a room/place where all in white color. Beside that....nothing.
Just when I thought this's just some silly dream, 'he' appeared in that room.
The strange things were he's shorter than me (if I remember correctly, he's more taller) and he's smiling!
I was surprised? Yes, I was.
Don't know why, I ask 'him' , "So, you're not mad at me anymore?"
Then he laughed....yes, he LAUGHED! He  said, "Nah, what are you talking about?"

And so both of us were talking, laughing, and joking (while keep standing) like two best friends that just met after a long time. There's no romantic feeling. It's really enjoyable.

Finally, I woke up.
And the first thing I do was smile.
I want to believe....that he's already forgive me. That if we can meet again (that is if I want to attend middle school reunion), we can talk like a friend. :)

I really want to believe that.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment