Kuroko no Basket 30 Day Challenge : Day 20


Day 20. Who is/are your favourite Generation of Miracles character(s)?

This question!!! (hyperbole in here)
Hmm....almost all members of GoM are my favorite.
But....I'll explain it in my own way.

The sixth of my favorite is Kise Ryota.
Eer...I really apologize to all Kise's fans....but I don't think I find him...attractive?
I do love his skill, "Perfect Copy", since I've been training that skill of mine ("The Perfect Copy of Art", lame?).
But just that...no more no less. =___= gomen

The fifth of my favorite is Murasakibara Atsushi.
To me, he's just a big kid with a few screw loose.
Pixiv artists success made me think he's cute especially if it concerns food/sweet.
But just that....he's too....weird? Yet if I ever meet him, I'm kinda sure that both of us will get along. I mean, I can imagine he's eating snack silently (maybe), while I'm taking nap or reading some manga. Yup, definitely will get along well.

The fourth of my favorite is Midorima Shintaro.
The reason he became one of my favorite is....he is the true TSUNDERE!!
It's hilarious to watch him...especially if he's with Takao. Now that's a good show, hahaha.
And beside that, his skill is almost similiar to mine too. I'm 3-point shooter, after all.
(note: don't know why, my brother keeps telling me that I'm tsundere too.. >__<" yet, I don't see I'll get along with Midorima -__-")

The third of my favorites is Aomine Daiki!
Well, more specifically I like him when he's still in Teikou.
Innocent Aomine.. *nosebleed
Not to mention he's so cool and his play is awesome!! I wish I can play his basketball style TT-TT
And not forget to mention he's HOT, his abs... *nosebleed

Now....for the second and the first....I actually can't pick between Kuroko Tetsuya and Akashi Seijuroo. I love them both!!! <3 >__<
In my heart and mind, both of them are in the first place.... -.-

But let's continue with the details.

> Akashi Seijuroo
He's what you called a psychopath. C'mon, it's weird enough he can order people around without problem...but he's also try to stab people randomly with scissors! Normally, I dislike character that has a sadist or psycho character. But for Akashi, he is an exception.
I am curious and interested about him. He has this mysterious aura around him. Can I say I feel some thrill.....whenever I see him in manga? And...he's also SEXY.

> Kuroko Tetsuya
He is.....I can't explain anything about him. From one point, I think he's cute, innocent, uke, and can say some cute/embarrassing stuff easily. Yet at the other point, I think he's cool, dependable, polite, and know how to treat a girl properly. How can you don't fall in love with this boy?! Even though I don't really like a silent type, he's somewhat.....interesting to spend time with.

So..there you have it. 
:3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment