Kuroko no Basket 30 Day Challenge : Day 14

Day 14. How do you show your love to Kurobas? (Graphics? Drawings? Fanfictions? Etc.)

How I show it? Hmm....
I do write some Kurobas fanfictions in my laptop and my head, I do draw Kurobas in my sktechbook (although it's just Kuroko and Akashi :P), I do collect all Kurobas great picture from Pixiv, I do search Kurobas official merchandises, I do order Kurobas fanbook (to the point I almost had a fight with the bookstore worker -___-"), I do search for Kurobas light novel (to the point I consider to order it from eBay), sometimes I buy some Kurobas fanwork from events like Popcon Asia or AFA ID, I do search all Kurobas fancomic/doujinshi (Aokuro/Akakuro/Kagakuro/MiragenKuro) from internet (as far as I emailed some people to give me the scans).....

I think I'll stop my answer.....it'll become very long, no doubt.
Anyway, you get what I mean, don't you? :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment