Kuroko no Basket 30 Day Challenge : Day 13

Day 13. What do you like/dislike about Kurobas fandom?

Hmm...let's see...how I'm supposed to answer this...

Since I predict that my "Like" will has many....I mean, MANY things to say, let's start with "Dislike" first

Dislike, huh?
So far, I don't really dislike anything from Kurobas fandom.
What to dislike? Really....

Like.
I must say I should thank all Kurobas fandom. Because of them, I'm becoming obsessed with this series.
Especially the artists at Pixiv, they all are my inspiration (of Kurobas).
People celebrate a certain character's birthday, when there's event like Shadow Trickster or Comiket = many artists draw many beautifull doujin for other fans (*ehm pairing *ehm).
And not to forget to mention, they're nice. :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment