November Wishlist (#random)

Since I don't know what to do this evening, sooooooo......might as well do little wishing :P

November wishlist:
1. I beg for Dulki (id=1265963) and Kain (id=445409) to make a kurobasu artbook!! >__< and please do international shipping! Some of us are not living in Japan, you know -___-"
2. Please....money come faster to my wallet!! ;____;
3. May I can save money for January trip (not likely) and for Otosan's trip to nihon next year (can I just beg and kneel so I can come too? ;____;)
4. I want Mon's Akakuro!! >___< I really regret for not asking for it at ST3 TTT.TTT don't care if I should order it from toranoana
5. Really....if it's possible.....can I restrain myself to not taking this kurobasu fandom any further? This fandom is dangerous for my classes recently.... -____-
6. May I get As for Conservative and Endodontics classes for this term >>>_< <<
7. May Kino can reply my email regardless of my requests -.-

I guess this is for now? :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment