I did it!!! .......sorta

Well, finally I'm back!

And, the result from SNMPTN is.......
FKG UI!!!!!
Great, means that my efforts have used

Maybe.....

just a little story,
I'm.....I'm glad I've been accepted...,but

let's say, now I'm trying to accept the fact that I fail.....to get what I want before

Everyday, my parents keep encouraging me
And finally, I can eat at Mang Engking and Shabu Tei
Great presents, or I can say great foods!

but.....still, inside my mind....
I'm still working to adapt to this new information.....

Hmm, I guess I really need that hot dark chocolate drink from Chocalot.
Man, I love that drink now!! <3
Really soothing my mind ^-^
If only the shop is close to my house, I think I'll spend almost all my free time in there ;D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment