Dreams

I had two weird dreams last night....

The first one, it took scene in my junior high school's classroom but in inside...
is my friends from senior high school.
In that dream, everyone've been avoiding me.....even my best friend
But I just shrugg it off....I sat alone in my chair...in the middle of class, and I searched for my iPod...but I just can't found it....
Then I told myself....'It's okay....I can do this alone. Beside, I already used being alone....right?'
That dream ended because my mother called me in the middle of night (she was in Yogya at that time).
After I finished talking to my mom, I back to sleep...

My second dream.....how I say it....It's really weird
in that dream, I was like....chasing something. I was in a car....with some other children. They all sat in behind.
I sat in the front...then I realize, my body was like a 7 or 8 years old. The driver was the man that I knew when I'm still an elementary school, but he kinds of...weird too. Beside me, there's a little girl. A bit blondie, little looks like an american. I'm not sure, but I feel like I've met this girl before.....and I felt comfortable..just sat beside her. She just smiled and sometimes she will rubbed her cheek to mine. When I asked her why, she just smiled and said there's nothing. I kinda like her....
In this dream, I helped her to get in an empty house. Again, I felt familiar with this house. Both of us took 2 music boxes that lied on the table in some room. And then there's a man, bursted in to this room. At that time, I realize....that both that girl and I were a spirit. Of course that man can't see us, but he can hear us...because of the music boxes. I pulled the girl's hand and tried to escape from whoever this man. It seems he noticed, then he called out his underlings. And yes, they can't see us....and can't hear us too....I don't know why, but I jumped from that stairs when the underlings came upstair. When I fell in bottom, I saw the underlings tried to find me. I want to run...to escape...but my body just won't move.....before I know, I was in some room, filled with electronic stuffs and such......it's like a storage room but more dusty
I was alone......I scanned the room, then I saw an old man. At that time, I tought he's scary.....I don't know why though.... Then he told me something, but I can't hear him. Unfortunely, when I want to ask him, I already wake up.

Phew, really weird huh?
Seems like.....this is my weirdest dream that I ever had........as long as I remember, that is....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment